TERMS & CONDITIONS
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- User Permission
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Polyurethane Machinery Corporation website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of permission, not a transfer of title, and under this permission you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Polyurethane Machinery Corporation website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This permission shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Polyurethane Machinery Corporation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this permission, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Komo Machine, Inc. web site are provided “as is”. Polyurethane Machinery Corporation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Polyurethane Machinery Corporation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Polyurethane Machinery Corporation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Polyurethane Machinery Corporation Internet site, even if Polyurethane Machinery Corporation or a Polyurethane Machinery Corporation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Polyurethane Machinery Corporation website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Polyurethane Machinery Corporation does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Polyurethane Machinery Corporation may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Polyurethane Machinery Corporation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Polyurethane Machinery Corporation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Polyurethane Machinery Corporation of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Polyurethane Machinery Corporation website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.