Distributor Mechanics Training
PMC CERTIFIED DISTRIBUTOR
The PMC Certified Distributor Training program provides a basic orientation to the polyurethane and polyurea chemistry and the function of the equipment and its components.
A detailed exploration of each machine and its components are the main focus of the school. Preventative maintenance and trouble-shooting for machines, guns, hoses and transfer pumps are thoroughly examined. The school’s emphasis is hands-on training and class participation. Each class is limited to a maximum of 15 students to ensure personalized attention.
After the classroom presentation and hands-on training, the participants are required to deal with problems demonstrated on an actual working unit. Attendees are evaluated on their ability to relate to the nature of the problems and their specific causes and remedies.
The program is held over a 2-day period and will combine both classroom and hands-on training for distributors only. In addition, the attendees are required to solve problems as presented and are evaluated on their ability to solve these problems and interact with other attendees. There will be group “round table” question and answer sessions.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- PMC company overview, plant tour and contact information for all key personnel.
- Review of Electrical components and schematics and how they work within the machine operation. Go over electrical system to give attendees a much better understanding on how to troubleshoot circuits.
- A detailed breakdown and explanation of the proportioner, gun, hose and transfer pump components.
- A thorough study of preventive maintenance and troubleshooting procedures.
(Equipment and Rigs)
- Proper start-up and shut-down procedures are demonstrated on a working unit.
* Participants that successfully complete the course will be awarded a PMC Certificate of Completion.
ABOUT OUR TRAINER
Tim is highly skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of PMC equipment and applications, with 33 years of experience. Tim has a proven track record of field service and spray installation and brings this “hands-on” experience to the students of the PMC Certified Mechanic Training Program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Mid-level to advanced training and troubleshooting.
- All PMC distributors
- All Distributor Tech Service professionals
- Distributor Sales Personnel that may perform light troubleshooting and equipment recommendations
- Distributor parts sales professionals
- People who need a refresher course
2023 SCHEDULE (CLASSES LIMITED TO 15 STUDENTS)
AUGUST 15 + 16
OCTOBER 17 + 18
DECEMBER 12 + 13
The training fee for this program is FREE and includes breakfast, lunch, course materials and training from the undisputed leaders in the plural component spray equipment.
You will also receive a Certificate as a PMC Authorized Distributor Mechanic.
All hotel, transportation and living expenses are the responsibility of the attendee. PMC will be happy to assist with hotel reservations upon request. We recommended the Hilton Garden Inn, Lakewood, NJ. When making the reservation, please mention “KOMO/PMC” to obtain a special corporate rate.